A typical mistake people often make after their break-up is to start dating to soon. The unpleasant reality unfortunately is that if you start dating too soon after your break-up, especially when you decide to try something like online dating, you most probably will crash and burn.
Archive | Dating Tips RSS feed for this section
Let me tell you this right away – I’m not a fan of pick up lines. I don’t even like the term. But… there is one big dilemma in dating life for women: How do you meet a man and come across as a confident, strong woman?
“Is he into me or is he not?” This may be one of the most asked questions in the dating game. Especially for women it sometimes can seem almost impossible to tell whether a guy is interested or not. You can spend so much time trying to figure out ‘is he or isn’t he’ that the whole evening is spoiled and you still have no idea what the real answer is.
Over 18 years ago there was this really great guy. We were good friends and spent most of our free time together. He was a super handsome guy – I mean not only handsome, he was some sort of a model.
The most frequent mistake is clearly the importance and relevance men are giving to the approaching line itself, because there is no such thing at all as a magical pick up line. But with the right body language, voice tone, a bright smile you can say almost everything, and you WILL score.
Pick up lines, pick up lines, everybody is talking about pick up lines. Seemingly the main ingredient in dating and approaching for generations. Did you know that there is one magical pick up line, so powerful, so hypnotic that the person hearing it immediately falls in love with you?
You want to seduce a man, and you don’t know how to? Fear not. Help is on the way. It really comes down to hitting that “hidden switch” that turns the man on. Unfortunately, this specific switch is different for every man. Sometimes it is not even related to physicalness. It can be a word, an image in his head, an expectation.
If you are a woman who is living in the 21st century, feeling secure in who she is and willing to take what she wants, then read on. You will like what I have to say.
First of all, there is really nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man. It shows that she is confident, and that she knows what she wants. Men really like that.
There is one thing that scares many men more than hell – that is approaching a beautiful woman. It is a fundamental fear of rejection that dominates here. The bad news is, there is nothing you can read or resolve in your mind, that would make the fear of rejection disappear.
Like most fears that are blocking you, there is only one way to overcome them – by repeatedly facing what you fear.
Here are 5 secrets to moving closer to a beautiful woman.
Free Report: “7 Reasons Why You Should NOT Want Your Ex Back”
+ Break-Up Survival Newsletter
(Valued at $ 350)
This amazing report and newsletter will teach you how to break your Ex-Addiction and finally live the life you deserve.
Fill out the form below and start getting over your Ex NOW100% Privacy. I will never spam you!
About Eddie Corbano
My name is Eddie Corbano and I help people to break their addiction to their Ex after a break-up: I Ex-Detox them. After a devastating break-up I had years ago I'm devoting my life to... Continue reading
- 10 Positive Break Up Quotes And What We Can Learn From Them 403 comment(s)
- 10 Rules To Make Long Distance Relationships Work 488 comment(s)
- Have YOU Made These Mistakes After Your Relationship Break Up? 326 comment(s)
- Will No-Contact Get Your Ex Back? 231 comment(s)
- 10 Things You Don’t Want To Hear From Your Ex 288 comment(s)
- Six Buddhist Teachings That Can Help You With Your Break-Up May 9, 2013
- No Contact Help: Ways To Stop Thinking Of Your Ex May 7, 2013
- 5 Main Signs You Are Still NOT Over Your Ex April 30, 2013
- How To Get Back At Your Ex With Facebook – Use With Caution April 25, 2013
- A Message From The Future You (Audio Message) April 23, 2013
- Adam: I really hate that while I thought she was grievin...
- Claire, UK: Thanks lovely I appreciate it 😄...
- JD: You're doing really well Claire, one couldn't ex...
- Claire, UK: Update from me. Been back in work a week on phased...
- JD: Well done Samuel and Tammy!!!! The thing is Samue...
Follow @eddiecorbano on Twitter