What most people consider as a weakness, is in fact a fortitude. Being romantic is not blurring out reality, not peering through rose-colored glasses, it’s looking at life with other than the five senses you already got. Having a romantic soul is revealing a “glass is half full”-mentality, as opposed to the so called realists, who tend to have a rather negative image of the world.
About Eddie Corbano
My name is Eddie Corbano and I help people to break their addiction to their Ex after a break-up: I Ex-Detox them. After a devastating break-up I had years ago I'm devoting my life to... Continue reading
- 10 Positive Break Up Quotes And What We Can Learn From Them 130 comments
- 10 Rules To Make Long Distance Relationships Work 132 comments
- 12 Uplifting Quotes About Moving On After A Break Up 126 comments
- 5 Reasons Men Break Up With Women They Love 207 comments
- How To Break Up With Somebody In 7 Steps 200 comments