Years ago, I received a life-changing email. I don’t know who forwarded it to me, but it was one of those that you take a short look at and then delete it immediately. Luckily for me, I took a closer look.
Archive | Self Help and Personal Growth RSS feed for this section
A very close relative once told me that one should learn from the mistakes others make, rather than from your own. It took me a long time to discover that this was not true. I think that there are certain mistakes you have to make by yourself. Only then will you be able to catch a glimpse of the true nature of that particular situation along with its consequences, and you will be able to learn from it.
Have you ever dreamed of the perfect partner, the ultimate romantic love in the perfect relationship? A partner who is your missing part, the one that fulfills you and makes you complete? Who’s been waiting their whole life just to meet you, and by your bond, a door in heaven opens for you?
“It’s Christmas time, there’s no need to be afraid”. We all know this line from the song. It sounds good, and of course there is no reason to be afraid of “the most wonderful time of the year” is there? Unless you are alone, suffering from a recent break-up or divorce, facing your first holidays alone.
There is a movie called Peggy Sue Got Married where a grown woman miraculously travels back in time to her high school years. She then tries to avoid all the mistakes she made, especially not hooking up with her eventual husband. Guess what? She did it all again. Exactly the same way she did before.
I had a terrible September. I experienced how small things can build up until you have the feeling that they are going to squash you. Once we open the door for negative thinking, our human mind will find more and more reasons why our lives are so miserable. You can count on that.
There are certain videos that can really lift you up and give you hope, no matter from what problem you are suffering. The problems we have always seem so big, so unsolvable. What can help us here is a change of perspective: Your problem is perhaps someone else’s dream.
Have you ever been at a point in your life where you have realized that you basically have all you need, but you are nevertheless not happy? Does this sound familiar? It’s not that you’re miserable or anything, it’s just that something seems to be missing.
I would like to share with you what I’ve learned the last two weeks when I was tied to a hospital bed in agonizing pain. I suffered for over 48 hours, from pain that was so overwhelming that all other reality was blurred out – until an emergency operation finally saved me from madness.
When someone asks me what the secret to happiness is I always give the same answer: You have to find out for yourself. Because I believe that what really matters is the process of finding it. The secret of happiness reveals itself to the one who pursues it – in an most individual way.
Free Report: “7 Reasons Why You Should NOT Want Your Ex Back”
+ Break-Up Survival Newsletter
(Valued at $ 350)
This amazing report and newsletter will teach you how to break your Ex-Addiction and finally live the life you deserve.
Fill out the form below and start getting over your Ex NOW100% Privacy. I will never spam you!
About Eddie Corbano
My name is Eddie Corbano and I help people to break their addiction to their Ex after a break-up: I Ex-Detox them. After a devastating break-up I had years ago I'm devoting my life to... Continue reading
- 10 Positive Break Up Quotes And What We Can Learn From Them 403 comment(s)
- 10 Rules To Make Long Distance Relationships Work 488 comment(s)
- Have YOU Made These Mistakes After Your Relationship Break Up? 326 comment(s)
- Will No-Contact Get Your Ex Back? 235 comment(s)
- 10 Things You Don’t Want To Hear From Your Ex 288 comment(s)
- Six Buddhist Teachings That Can Help You With Your Break-Up May 9, 2013
- No Contact Help: Ways To Stop Thinking Of Your Ex May 7, 2013
- 5 Main Signs You Are Still NOT Over Your Ex April 30, 2013
- How To Get Back At Your Ex With Facebook – Use With Caution April 25, 2013
- A Message From The Future You (Audio Message) April 23, 2013
- Vuong: Hey guys, I just want to share my success story wi...
- JD: It sux hey but at the time time I recall that I go...
- Claire, UK: Yeah it's awful that we can just be dismissed lik...
- JD: Some days it hits me really hard too, after 5 year...
- Claire, UK: Yeah maybe. It's jut trance that we've gone from...
Follow @eddiecorbano on Twitter