When it comes to break-up recovery, we need all the help that we can get, even if that means borrowing the philosophies from different cultures all around the world. The Buddhist teachings offer a great variety of tools and ways to counteract suffering, something that can come in very handy when you have to go through a break-up or divorce.
Archive | Break Up and Divorce RSS feed for this section
One of the biggest problems in break-up recovery is to stop thinking of your Ex. There are many ways to actually accomplish that, but not all of them might work for you. You have to try them all in order to find out which one suits you best.
Read on to find out 8 ways to defeat persistent unwanted thoughts.
Are you over your Ex or are you not? While it sometimes almost feels like you are, we soon realize that break-up recovery isn’t a straight line. It has ups and downs. However, there are certain signs that tell you exactly when you are not really over them, and that you still have lots of work to do.
Please read on for the 5 main signs that you haven’t moved on yet.
It’s so tempting to get back at your Ex for all they did to you. But is it also recommendable? Do you really gain from it? In the following video you will see a hilariously funny way to take annoy your Ex on Facebook. And while I don’t recommend doing it, it will at least cheer you up.
When we go through a breakup we need guidance and inspiration from those who have been there and survived this challenge. That’s why we love to read their stories about how they broke up, what they felt and how they finally overcame it. Read Warren’s story about love, suffering and recovery and listen to his uplifting audio message for all of us.
The purpose of the No Contact Rule is to protect us against an Ex, who is not the person he used to be before. In the following, you will read a heart-touching quote that so nicely rounds up what the no contact rule is all about – relentless and cruel sometimes, but a necessary shield.
Right after a break-up, there’s a difficult time of confusion, hurt and despair. A time when we need guidance and motivation to make it through. This article will help you to make some sense out of it all, and give you direction to face the challenging recovery process.
When one door closes, another opens. But what we often do after a split is we stare and the closed door for a very long time, hoping it will magically reopen and everything would be as it was before.
We need to face the “painful corridor” and watch for that special door that has just open for us, brimming with new possibilities.
Most of us fear to be alone after a break-up. But they fail to understand that in aloneness there is an opportunity to truly know yourself, once you manage to distinguish it from loneliness. In the following you will learn why aloneness is essential for your recovery and more importantly, how to practice it correctly.
In a world where technology prevails it is a logical consequence that we face situation that were unthinkable before: Being dumped via text-message or email. A recent survey has brought shocking facts to light.
Free Report: “7 Reasons Why You Should NOT Want Your Ex Back”
+ Break-Up Survival Newsletter
(Valued at $ 350)
This amazing report and newsletter will teach you how to break your Ex-Addiction and finally live the life you deserve.
Fill out the form below and start getting over your Ex NOW100% Privacy. I will never spam you!
About Eddie Corbano
My name is Eddie Corbano and I help people to break their addiction to their Ex after a break-up: I Ex-Detox them. After a devastating break-up I had years ago I'm devoting my life to... Continue reading
- 10 Positive Break Up Quotes And What We Can Learn From Them 403 comment(s)
- 10 Rules To Make Long Distance Relationships Work 488 comment(s)
- Have YOU Made These Mistakes After Your Relationship Break Up? 326 comment(s)
- Will No-Contact Get Your Ex Back? 230 comment(s)
- 10 Things You Don’t Want To Hear From Your Ex 288 comment(s)
- Six Buddhist Teachings That Can Help You With Your Break-Up May 9, 2013
- No Contact Help: Ways To Stop Thinking Of Your Ex May 7, 2013
- 5 Main Signs You Are Still NOT Over Your Ex April 30, 2013
- How To Get Back At Your Ex With Facebook – Use With Caution April 25, 2013
- A Message From The Future You (Audio Message) April 23, 2013
- Monty: That did help. Thank you. I think the past year ha...
- DC: It comes in cycles I have noticed. It has been 6 m...
- DC: That is so amazing to hear about your success. I a...
- grick: hey monty, i know im not really at liberty to say ...
- Tammy: Hi everyone. Here's an article which I think most...
Follow @eddiecorbano on Twitter