When it comes to break-up recovery, we need all the help that we can get, even if that means borrowing the philosophies from different cultures all around the world. The Buddhist teachings offer a great variety of tools and ways to counteract suffering, something that can come in very handy when you have to go through a break-up or divorce.
One of the biggest problems in break-up recovery is to stop thinking of your Ex. There are many ways to actually accomplish that, but not all of them might work for you. You have to try them all in order to find out which one suits you best.
Read on to find out 8 ways to defeat persistent unwanted thoughts.
Are you over your Ex or are you not? While it sometimes almost feels like you are, we soon realize that break-up recovery isn’t a straight line. It has ups and downs. However, there are certain signs that tell you exactly when you are not really over them, and that you still have lots of work to do.
Please read on for the 5 main signs that you haven’t moved on yet.
It’s so tempting to get back at your Ex for all they did to you. But is it also recommendable? Do you really gain from it? In the following video you will see a hilariously funny way to take annoy your Ex on Facebook. And while I don’t recommend doing it, it will at least cheer you up.
When we go through a breakup we need guidance and inspiration from those who have been there and survived this challenge. That’s why we love to read their stories about how they broke up, what they felt and how they finally overcame it. Read Warren’s story about love, suffering and recovery and listen to his uplifting audio message for all of us.
The purpose of the No Contact Rule is to protect us against an Ex, who is not the person he used to be before. In the following, you will read a heart-touching quote that so nicely rounds up what the no contact rule is all about – relentless and cruel sometimes, but a necessary shield.
Right after a break-up, there’s a difficult time of confusion, hurt and despair. A time when we need guidance and motivation to make it through. This article will help you to make some sense out of it all, and give you direction to face the challenging recovery process.
What is it that makes a relationship last? What secret do those couples have who spend their whole life together? While it takes a lot of work, there are a few specific things that we can do to enjoy a happy and fulfilling relationship.
Please read on to learn more.
When one door closes, another opens. But what we often do after a split is we stare and the closed door for a very long time, hoping it will magically reopen and everything would be as it was before.
We need to face the “painful corridor” and watch for that special door that has just open for us, brimming with new possibilities.
Why do people cheat on their partners? Is there a way to stop the urge to cheat once it’s there? To live in a fulfilling and healthy relationship seems to be the best way to prevent infidelity from happening.
But what if there are conflicts and sexual frustration? If you feel the urge to cheat there there are things you can do to prevent yourself from doing it. Please read on.
Free Report: “7 Reasons Why You Should NOT Want Your Ex Back”
+ Break-Up Survival Newsletter
(Valued at $ 350)
This amazing report and newsletter will teach you how to break your Ex-Addiction and finally live the life you deserve.
Fill out the form below and start getting over your Ex NOW100% Privacy. I will never spam you!
About Eddie Corbano
My name is Eddie Corbano and I help people to break their addiction to their Ex after a break-up: I Ex-Detox them. After a devastating break-up I had years ago I'm devoting my life to... Continue reading
- 10 Positive Break Up Quotes And What We Can Learn From Them 404 comments
- 10 Rules To Make Long Distance Relationships Work 488 comments
- Have YOU Made These Mistakes After Your Relationship Break Up? 328 comments
- Will No-Contact Get Your Ex Back? 242 comments
- 12 Uplifting Quotes About Moving On After A Break Up 72 comments
- Six Buddhist Teachings That Can Help You With Your Break-Up May 9, 2013
- No Contact Help: Ways To Stop Thinking Of Your Ex May 7, 2013
- 5 Main Signs You Are Still NOT Over Your Ex April 30, 2013
- How To Get Back At Your Ex With Facebook – Use With Caution April 25, 2013
- A Message From The Future You (Audio Message) April 23, 2013
- Sneha: Hi Monica, Thanks a lot for being there. It mea...
- JD: Hi Becca, I"m so sorry about the predicament you...
- JD: Hi Andy. I've been in a similar situation with m...
- Becca: Hi All. It's been about 30 days. I don't reall...
- Monica: Hi Sneha. You're doing great. Hold on and don't...
Follow @eddiecorbano on Twitter